Every employee of D&G Excavating participates in extensive safety training each year to ensure their safety and the safety of the public.
See our awards page for more information on our awards and recognitions. D & G Excavating is dedicated to safety. We do training throughout the year including:
- Platinum STEP Award from ABC
- Minnesota Mine Safety Association(MMSA)
- MPCA Safety
- Defensive Driving Course by the MN State Patrol
- First Aid & CPR
- OSHA Training
- CTOT – Construction Truck Operator Training
- GOLD STEP Award from Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
- Commercial Vehicle Training by the MN State Patrol
- All employees are MSHA Certified
- MSHA is the Mine Safety and Health Act covering gravel pits, hauling and crushing.
- In 2006, the company added Heather Willert as full-time Safety Coordinator for D & G Excavating, Inc.